Slider

Bootstrap Slider

Thursday 20 August 2015

Why go Normal When You Can be Stunning!

“Her style is so Normcore. It's awesome.” I overheard the words as I passed by a group of girls reading a fashion magazine. It's not the first time I have heard the word ‘Normcore’. In fact, I remember the first time I heard it. I googled immediately. Since then, I have been baffled by the idea of such a fashion.

Started by a fashion forecasting agency in the U.S., this trend has been in the news for a long time recently. Normcore fashion basically means to dress unfashionably. No, that's not it. It means to be fashionable but to be ‘unpretentious’ and ‘average-looking’. This trend suggests that we should stand out by not trying to stand out. This just goes over my head. Not that I will impose my opinion on anyone but, I am just trying to make out why a trend would be promoted when it nullifies the need for fashion in the first place.

Nevertheless, hurray for democracy; this fashion has not been enforced on us yet. We still have the freedom to adorn silk dresses and embellished shoes. Girls need to feel like girls, huh?
Speaking of which, I have recently developed an eye for resort wear dresses (call it holiday season fever). Be it a peplum skirt style or tribal print or 2-piece, I bet you too won't be able to get enough of them. But, it can be such a headache when it comes to finding and buying the perfect dress. You cut back on your expenses and wait for a lifetime but when you actually hit the stores, it seems like they just have been bankrupted.

But, God bless the Internet and online shopping. It's such a life saver. There are days when I just put myself into a loose baggy T-shirt, and spend the rest of the day in bed with my laptop looking at dresses and swooning all over the place. There is one website I found, which has been the domain of my dreams for quite a while now – DesiFirangi.com.

DesiFirangi.com has the most darling clothes of all times. They have an exquisite collection of really lovely dresses. With bodycon dresses to bandeau bikinis to beautiful babydolls and what have you, they’ve got it all. Their clubwear, women nightwear, beachwear and resortwear collection will have you sighing and others drooling within minutes. Just logon to the Internet on your laptops or phones, and browse. It is online, it is hassle-free, and so totally worth every single rupee.
But shhh… you don’t want your besties knowing you buy such fantastic products at such fabulous prices, do you? ;-)

Author: Divya Sharma

2 comments: